Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well I finally have taken the plunge

I keep ending up and reading about other folks post on their blogs so I finally decided to start one of my own. don't know how this will work but I'll give it a try. First of all I am a huge Polymer clay nut. Took the plunge almost 30 years ago and keep coming back to the clay. Have tried all of them(or they are in the mail). My current fav is Studio by Sculpey.

I like to do sculptures and flowers so this clay lends itself really well to what I want to do. I do prefer to work small teenytiny little things not really to any scale. But the cutters and whatnot for Studio are all big.

I decided to take the Studio Home Dimensions certification, simply because I wanted it. Besides since I was one of the first 500 I would get everything-tool wise-that was made so it was actually very cost effective. Even if I hadn't got everything since all supplies and tools needed for those projects were included with the fee it was more cost effective than any other workshop I had ever been to.

Claying is my true love. I have been a nurse for over 30 years and the clay has always been an outlet for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment